The application process for the 2021-2022 Navarro College scholarship program will open January 4, 2021 *. By completing only one application, you will be considered for both Navarro College Foundation Scholarships and the Navarro College Scholarships. The computer will “auto match” your application to all available scholarships based on the information you provide. There may be additional specific scholarships you are eligible for based on your intended field of study, family history, residence, GPA, etc. It is important that you provide *all requested information
First, you* must* complete the general application. Once all the requested information is provided for the general application the auto match process will start and you will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for. To be considered for additional specific scholarships criteria (i.e. nursing, sports, technical programs etc.) you must THEN click on the “opportunities” tab, then “recommended.” This will analyze the information you provided and pair your application with additional available scholarships that you may qualify for.
Please remember to answer all questions and provide all requested information. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please call (903-875-7591) if you have questions or require additional information.
Sign Up or Sign In for a Scholarship Account
If you incur problems signing up or into the scholarship account call the NC Help Desk at 903-875-7416
Steps to Sign Up – This is for students who have not created a NCF scholarship application through the scholarship portal.
- Enter your Navarro College Email Address (if you have not received your NC Email please use the email address you provided on your application for admissions). This is very important. To log in you must have a valid email address. Please call the Navarro College Help Desk (903-875-7416) if you have questions or need assistance.
- Create a Scholarship Password that must contain a minimum of 8 characters and include at least 1 digit, 1 upper case letter, and 1 lowercase letter. NOTE: This will NOT be your Navarro College Email password.
- Confirm Your Password.
- Log in to your Navarro College Email account. If help is needed with your Navarro College Email please contact the help desk at 903-875-7416.
- Click on the link in the email that was sent to you to confirm your identity. Once you have confirmed your account, you can begin accessing the scholarship system.
Steps to Sign In – This is for students who have created a scholarship application in the past. Scholarship Applications are archived each year so a new application must be completed each year beginning in January.
- Sign In with your NC Email and Scholarship Password you already created when you signed up to the account in the past.
For details on scholarships, please click on the link to the scholarships below.
The generosity of investors including alumni, community and corporations make all Navarro College Foundation scholarships possible. Interested in joining others in giving back, please contact Teresa Sutton at 903-875-7591 or email@example.com.
Officer Brent Thompson Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is dedicate to the memory of Officer Brent Thompson. To...