Don Poss Scholarship
1. Name of Scholarship: The Don Poss Scholarship is available to Corsicana High School seniors graduating this spring and will attend Navarro College this fall on a full time basis.
2. Donor: Central Texas Teachers Credit Union Board of Directors.
3. Funding: One scholarship awarded per year of $1000.
4. Amount: Disbursement of funds will be $500 per semester, Fall and Spring. Funds to be used for tuition, room and board, and books and supplies.
5. Criteria: Scholarship Eligibility Requirements are as follows; a) 2.75 GPA, b) Corsicana Resident, c) Financial Need, d) Freshman Status, e) Full-time Status (12 hours minimum), f) Corsicana High School graduate.
Requirements to Continue or Maintain Scholarship are as follows; a) Maintain a 2.75 GPA, b) Maintain Full-time (12 hours minimum) Enrollment, c) Maintain Continuous Enrollment (consecutive semesters), d) Extenuating Circumstances May Be Approved By the NCF Executive Director.
6: Selection Process: Scholarship recipient will be selected by the Navarro College Foundation Scholarship Committee.